When: 24th of July, 2015 from 16:00 to 20:00 (4pm to 8pm)
Where: AlShaheed Park
A BYOD (Bring your own device) kind of Lan Party to play Minecraft together for 4 hours of fun. Its free; anyone can register and participate. But I’m limited to 20 seats so you better hurry up!
Game mode and settings:
- We play in survival mode. Because peaceful and creative aren’t as exciting
- Cheat mode is off. I mean, really, we might as well play in creative mode (Which isn’t so exciting).
- Large bio-mass. Yeah! We goin’ dig dig dig!
- Vanilla Minecraft, no mods. This is the first time we host so I have to make sure everything works without complications. Future events can have mods.
Rules, regulations, and requirements:
- Bring your own device. We personally recommend bringing a laptop because it’ll be a hassle to bring a heavy computer and a monitor back and forth. We will not carry it for you (We’ll be setting up tables and stuff) so unless you’re OK with carrying things to only play for 4 hours, I suggest you bring a laptop.
- Beverages and maybe light snacks will be available. There’s also a shop somewhere where you can get snacks.
- No littering. This place is clean, we all come from well-raised families with good standards. Lets keep the place clean so we’d have the opportunity to host more events in the future.
- Please ensure that your devices are up to date and secure (Antivirus, latest system patches). We don’t want malwares to wander around and infect others computers.
- No internet. Not because we’re denying it, because we’ll be in a basement and hotspots will have bad signals (Pssst, if you got one and can ensure a good signal, please share it with us).
- If possible, lets build stuff close to each others A week from the event or so, we’ll be rendering a big picture with all the stuff we built and will be sent to all participants.
- NO SMOKING! Leaving the fact that its forbidden by the management to smoke indoor, we’re in a confined place and some of us might be either allergic or have hard time breathing. Hell, I personally don’t want to return home smelling like an ashtray. You can however smoke outdoor and the exit is, like, 30 seconds away.
If you’re interested, please fill in this form and you will be contacted as soon as possible.