Well, time to add a new link for the almost-final release.
There’s no big difference between this and previous release really:
- Added a new button at the start to either start playing straight away or you can go through the tutorial.
- Removed sharing button. The plug-in I used in Unity for this feature requires crazy privileges (WRITE TO EXTERNAL). I mean, really, Why? So until I come up with a solution, I’ll be shutting down this feature. But then again, you can still take screenshots and share them manually, right?)
- Fixed the puddle size. It was just too big (That’s what she said).
- Adjusted the randomness of items generation in the game to make it playable for a longer time.
- I’m sticking to one rotation because, well, Unity doesn’t allow two rotations on landscape (Or at least I don’t know how to do that). I’ll most likely find a way to do it in Unity by the next release (Which hopefully is the official release for the game).
Things to be fixed after having a quick re-evaluation of the game:
- I’ll re-evaluate scoring and health mechanisms. Cheezburgers are becoming useless!
- Font. Apparently, font is harder to read.
- Glow effect on the power ups.
- Screen rotation. If I couldn’t make it auto-rotates, I’ll change the landscape rotation to the other side.
- Volume adjustment. Apparently, there are things that are too noisy that it covers up on other sounds.
So what are you waiting for? Click\scan the image below for great justice!