While in class last week, the professor was going on and on about XNA and the Finite state machine, then out of no where he asks who is interested in AI.
He opened this link http://www.ai-class.com/ and said
- This is a free class
- It is offered by Stanford (the second university in Computer Engineering)
- It is fully online
- There are more than 160,000 people in the class
- You get certificate from Stanford for finishing the class
- There are 2 types of classes one for the people that don’t have time and another for people who want to go the extra mile (Kilometer, really hate miles)
- You don’t need any programming skills to finish it (stated in the information tab)
- Did I mention it was for free?
I don’t see how it can get any better than this, getting certified by one of the top universities and getting to learn about AI and how to implement it.
I joined the advanced class by the way, hope to see you all soon.