When: 31st of July, 2015 from 18:00 to 20:00 (6pm to 8pm)
Where: AlShaheed Park
We’re having a meetup for game developers to socialize, network, discuss the game development scene in Kuwait, and present projects we’re working on.
If you’re a:
- Game developer
- Artist (Concept art, 3D modeler, Graphics artist, Animator)
- Story teller
Then this could be the start of an interesting journey of meeting those with the same interest to possibly work and a fun game and stuff!
Rules, regulations, and requirements:
- You don’t have to be a developer to participate. You only have to be genuinely interested in getting involved in game development.
- There will be a projector. If you’d like to present anything, please prepare your material. I have my Surface to use, but if you can bring your own device, that’ll be great!
- Don’t litter. I mean, that’s a given.
- Internet connection is very weak. If yours is strong, share it maybe?
- NO SMOKING. Not only that its not allowed by management, we’re in a confined place. You can go for a minute walk or two to smoke outside the building. It’s not far at all.
If you’re interested, please fill in this form and you will be contacted as soon as possible.