One of the few “Valid” reasons for one to converts from Windows to Mac is “It takes so long to boot! DAMN IT! IT’S FRUSTRATING!!” and stuff.
Even though you most likely need to sit down, grab a cup of coffee and manually tweak everything to get that frustration out.
Well, Soluto saves you MOST of that headache. It analyses your computer and recommends actions based on users action they took.
* Analyze startup programs and services (You can pause, delay or run… Your choice).
* Analyze browsers and and running plug-ins whether you want to disable them or not.
* Analyze crashed programs and see if there’s a solution submitted by users or not.
* Graph to show your boot-time performance so you can personally track where did things go wrong.
* The ability to participate with descriptions (Of programs, plug-ins and crash solutions).
I personally tried it and, well, it dropped my boot time from 3:57 minutes to 1:39! That’s even a tad less than half the time! (Noting that time count starts when the program starts. Which is a little after you log in with your username\password)
Give it a spin, you’ll love it!