I was heading to Shawaikh to check on my car when all of the sudden there was a HUGE flame coming out of a tire changing store. I was just shocked on the spot it happened. Police, fire fighters and medics rushed to the scene to see if there were any casualties. Thank god that there were none. The only info I received as to the cause of the fire from the locals was that a car was coming into the store to have it’s tire changed. However something went wrong with the car which somehow created a spark of some sort in igniting a blazing fire.