I wrote about what I think of Dunkin’ Donuts near AL-Fanar. So I thought of giving it another try to have a better idea.
I went to Dunkin’ Donuts around 13:30 till around 20:45 and I’m planning to stay till maybe 23:30 or something.
* Never complained about sitting there for a long time.
* Mostly empty (while the top roof has decent amount of people… I wonder why no one sits downstairs).
* I owned a spot that fits more 5 people. No one complained (and it got its own electricity socket).
* There’s a free WiFi spot near us (though I use my Wnet card).
* Marina and Salmiya ill-mannered teenagers passed by and they were so annoying and loud. I could barely concentrate on what I was doing.
* Still bad taste of musics. Gladly I have my iPod.
* No ceramic cups for inside coffee. Just those foamy cups but thats OK.
COME HERE ON WEEKDAYS!!! DON’T COME BY WEEKENDS OR YOU’LL BE ANNOYED BY THOSE LOUD AND ILL-MANNERED TEENAGERS!!!