Since I was looking for a good coffee house in Kuwait that suits me, and since 248am inspired me to post about my coffee house adventures, I thought of sharing my experience
Today I tried Dunkin’ Donuts in Salmiya near AL-Fanar. Here’s some detailed infos about it:
* I like the prices… Due to the fact that prices are up to the roof, things in here are quite the same.
* Decent-to-Cheap prices… 1KD for 2 donuts and a 414ml coffee… I LOVE IT.
It has 2 floors; the ground one is for non-smokers and to order the stuff, and the top one is for smokers (and mostly for dating and all)
* I love their donuts.
* I love their coffee.
* Quite since not alot of people go there.
* Their taste music sucks… Well, it just doesn’t suit the place.
* Most of the people who goes there are Philippines.
* And some young common teenagers (Marina Mall guys and their likes) goes there by weekends.
* Which I kinda hate.
* Opens till 00:30.
* It has electricity sockets.
* Provides Zajil WiFi and you can leech from other surrounding WiFi.
* Decently clean toilets.
* I’d come to this place every now’n’then.
* I’d sit here for 30 minutes ~ 6 hours.
I’ll keep on hunting Coffee Houses till I find a good spot that suits me