For those who attended the last Startrail Session, thank you so much for attending. It meant a lot to me and your participation will only encourage me to keep this coming!
For those who couldn’t, there’s always next time 😀
Well, my results are these:
That is a video made with SnagIt and 232 pictures stacked in startrails.de.
And this is a picture of the Milky Way by 02:00AM in May 11th.
Well, things I learned from last session:
- It can be hot. No need for jackets. Just grab a long-sleeve thingy just in case it gold chilly.
- First aid kit. Nothing happened, thank god. But we’d need it.
- Nerf gun to shoot anyone who uses a flash light. Also, use red lights instead (And weak ones too!)
- The fun part of the Milky Way starts showing up by 01:00AM by south. And south is where street lights are… Must change spots
- Must learn how to make Arabic Coffee… And maybe buy a new grill for steaks… Mmmmmmm…
Thanks for those who made it.
Thanks for those who were interested but couldn’t make it, there’s always a next time.
I’ll provide a better system for registration, contacts, updates, and reminders. So until then, stay tuned for Startrail Session VII in June 7th 😀