I had to go there with a friend… So I thought of giving their stuff a shot… And I kinda regret it.
I even had to ask my friend (Sicko) to come there out of boredom… Well I’ll keep it short since I hate this place…
* Ordered Halloumi sandwich and it wasn’t as good as I expected… It was less than the decent Haloumi sandwich… And costs 1.500KD… Thats much for that sandwich
* My friend ordered Cappuccino… I don’t know how much it costs but it wasn’t so special
* Its crowded inside… Well why can’t it be? They’re watching a soccer game…
* To me, its waaaaay too open… And since I’m a guy who works on a laptop, its annoying because people can see what I’m doing
* Parking? C’mon it’s Salmiya… Don’t expect to get good parking without having a hard time
* No special Haloumi Saandwich
* No special Cappuccinos
* Since there’s a soccer match, I kinda predicted it’ll be noisy and annoying
* According to a friend of mine, he said its not that much of a difference in noisiness…
* The only good thing in here is their Internet connection, Pay 1KD and you’ll get 24 internet hours.
* Seatings aren’t good
* Lack of power sockets…
I’M NOT COMING HERE AGAIN!!! Unless they fix things over… I prefer going to the Falafel shop in my area than coming in here! I prefer drinking Nescafe over drinking their cappuccino! Hell, I prefer eating my own Cheese’n’Toast over their Haloumi Sandwich… Noisy, annoying, Bad layout, Bad Quality in goods Coffee House…
I wonder why people make big fuss about it?