Just by looking at the title, you’d think I’m going all out beating up an Audi TT 2008, right?
Well, I am insane and all, but in another way. I clicked some nice shots of it.
A friend of mine told me that his friend wants to sell his Audi TT 2088 for ~8000KD (~29,165 USD) and said if I want to click photos of it.
And I haven’t gone all out with my beloved Rokinon and SIGMA lenses, so I thought of doing that as well.
Not gonna bore you with what happened, so I’m just going to tell you what I used, learned and share the pictures here:
Sony SLT a55
Rokinon FE8M-S 8mm F3.5 Fisheye Lens for Sony Alpha (Black)
Sigma AF Zoom 150-500mm F5~ 6.3 APO DG OS Optical Stabilizer For SONY Digital SLR cameras
What I’ve learned:
1) Photoshop content awareness doesn’t ALWAYS detect\remove shadows.
2) Never keep your camera in the car. Specially in Kuwait. I had overheating issues -_-;
3) 150-500mm is more enjoyable than I thought!
4) Apparently, the Rokinon fisheye lens is ONLY good at day; and sort of crappy at night.
5) MUDKIPZ, I STILL LURVE THEM!
Note: I also would like to announce that I won’t be talking tech-news and discuss them. I’ll be publishing whatever I do or find interesting (Which explains why the blog have been so slow lately; lack of time and contributors)