Well took me 24hours to think about what to Post as my first post in this Awesome blog , and i said HEY why not Post an impression about Jolicloud so i insttalled it on my MSI Wind U100 Netbook, and now here it is folks , hope im helpful …
- What i think about Jolicloud , To me Speed is Everything , thank god Jolicloud is Blazing fast, i tried every OS i could install on this thing , OSX /Ubuntu/Win XP/Win Vista/ Win 7 . And Jolicloud is running circles around everyone of them
- The UI : The user interface is really easy heres a pic to prove it , to install an app you just Click and it installs , and deleting one is well…..Just as easy !! People say Os X is easy LOL wait Till they use Jolicloud.
- Jolicloud Always in Sync, with jolicloud your netbook/laptop/desktop/ tablet & other Devices your always in sync with The “”CLOUD”” Via Box.net , their cloud is a blend of your local files (HDD) and other supported services like Box.net and DropBox
- App store : The Appstore , there is Hundreds of apps to chose from like Skype, Dropbox, Pandora Radio , Twitter, Boxee, Vlc media player Etc…. and their free , Most of the apps are based with Chromium HTML5 , which means they need Active internet Access , even Games are Based on HTML5 and their basicly Streamed over the network……wow Web browser games came a long way since a few years back .
- Conclusion : Speed , Simplicity ,User Friendly………What more does a person need as For An Os . But Jolicloud is meant to be a Social Operating system for Facebook, twitter, My space and many others ( that i dont know )
- Bottom Line : i give this OS 4/5 given that it needs an active internet connection to Really have fun with it
Well All thanks & credit Goes for Jolicloud for Making this Nifty and Wonderful OS.